Some interesting comments:
1) I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
2) When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
3) After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, but still they stay together.
4) By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
5) Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
6) The great question… which I have not been able to answer… is, “What does a woman want?