Archive for ◊ September, 2012 ◊
It’s a concept that’s been pushed to the back-burner recently, but still very germane — the fact that all of the “legislating morality” in Washington inhibits business growth. George Will notes:
“People will figure out a way to make a buck if they know what the rules are… over the past 12 years, the number of provisions of the tax code expiring annually has increased tenfold, the number of federal regulators has grown 25 percent in five years, and Obamacare and Dodd-Frank expand uncertainty by enlarging the government’s discretion”
This video represents the typical “moderate” and “rational” Moslem (providing commentary for MSNBC?).
Note: I didn’t know than vandalism was considered free speech… Perhaps in Cairo
Mr. Obama was taped in 1998: Obama urged ‘trick’ to aid wealth redistribution
“the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution? — because I actually believe in redistribution…”
You may have seen the American pop singer comment:
Now, it’s so amazing and incredible to think that we have an African-American in the White House … we have a black Muslim in the White House.
Our President may have deep ties (personal and financial) not only to black nationalist extremists, but also wealthy Arabs who publicly floated the idea of financing, among other projects, the top-flight education of young black Americans who might (hopefully) one day share their hatred of America?
- I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- Borrow money from pessimists — they don’t expect it paid back.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don’t have film.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.