“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
Archive for ◊ December, 2015 ◊
A “Compassionate Conservative”, also known as a “Republican in Name Only” (RINO) is not an attractive proposition to the voters… some people claim that John Kasich is the rebirth of these beliefs.
Here’s the list as it currently stands.
- 18USC§201 Bribery
- 18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
- 18USC§371 Conspiracy
- 18USC§1001 False Statements
- 18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
- 18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
- 18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
- 18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
- 18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
- 18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
- 18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
- 18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
- 18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
- 18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
- 18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)
Just in time for the holidays:
“Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want-and their kids pay for it”
If you didn’t play close attention, you may have missed the fact that the Republican congress passed spending plan that basically supports most of the Obama agenda… and the Washingtonians wonder why there is a rebellion:
The trillion dollar plus Omnibus bill being eased through Congress is stuffed with all sorts of provisions which, if debated individually, would cause an uproar.
Yes, with the recent warm weather (got to get me some more of that global warming), I was able to bicycle in my shorts… The first photo is the dry duck pond at Englewood Reserve while the second photo is Grossnickle Park. Both locations for my bicycle trail in Northwest Dayton.
Seems logical to me…
The U.N.’s many climate meetings and its interest in climate through the years have nothing to do with warming, climate, weather or the environment. The goal has always been to wreck capitalism, punish prosperous economies that became rich through free markets, reward poorer nations that are impoverished by policies that starve markets, and reshape the world in the image of left-wing thought.
Don’t believe it? It’s right there in the U.N.’s own documents.