If you’re bored at your office, here are some actions you can take to liven things up (remember, this is humor…not actual recommendations):
1) In the middle of a meeting, suddenly shout out “Yahtzee!”
2) When replying to the boss, say ‘mon’ in a bad Jamaican accent. As in, “The report’s on your desk, mon”.
3) At lunch time get down on your knees and announce, “As God is my witness, I’ll never go hungry again.”
4) In a meeting, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, “Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!”
5) Leave your zipper open. If anyone points it out just say, “Sorry, this is the latest fashion statement… just like low-rise jeans.”