How about these article titles and content for the irony/hypocrisy awards, or as we hillbilly Jews in the Midwest say, taking positions of real chutzpah:
- Michigan Governor Opposed Trump’s Wall, But Builds One Around Her Residence – I am the governor and I have been anointed… Let them eat cake in Detroit
- U. Michigan Hosts Racially Segregated Events in the Name of Social Justice – also known as “we really miss the Jim Crow laws by another name”
- Reddit will Not Allow Any Content That Depicts Persons of Color as the Aggressor – why would we want to let facts contradict our narratives and propaganda?
- Due to Racism, San Francisco to End Release of Mug Shots – also known as “we don’t want to let reality get in the way of our woke viewpoints”
- California Legislature Votes for Discrimination by Race, Gender, National Origin – also known as “Equality is however we elites in California choose to define it”
- 27 Police Officers Injured During Largely Peaceful Anti-racism Protests in London – also known as “see, I told you the police are too violent”
- Muslim Students Threaten Arizona Professor With Death for Suggesting Islam Is Violent – also known as “you better admit that I’m non-violent or else I’ll kill you”
- Democrats Introduce Legislation To Release Immigrant Detainees – open borders for “undocumented immigrants” but a security perimeter around the homes of elitists
- Governors are Letting Felons Out of Jail and Imprisoning Non-Compliant Citizens – release the murderers and child rapists from prison and send the barber to jail
- Dropping Flynn Charges Shows Barr’s Lawlessness – the evidence is overwhelming in the case of Obamagate but let’s claim that the administration is unfair
- Dems Block China Investigation Even After Communist Regime Threatens U.S. – we hate our fellow citizens and Republicans more than our enemies
It’s a common thread for Moslems and Democrats — exclaim that your opposition is bad all the while that you are routinely performing treacherous acts. If it wasn’t so absurd and dangerous, we would consider it humorous.