Some old and some knew:
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
10. A backward poet writes inverse.
Hat tip to Todd Imwalle