Strange Things to Ponder…
1. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, ‘My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic’?
2. Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a ‘use by’ date?
3. Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
4. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, ‘I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out’?
5. What do people in China call their good plates?
6. Can you sentence a homeless man to house arrest?
7. If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
8. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but not to their crotch when they ask where the toilet is?