Signs you are spending too much time on your computer:
1. You check your mail. It says “no new messages”. So you check it again.
2. You start tilting your head sideways whenever you smile 🙂
3. Your spouse says communication is important in a marriage, so you buy another computer and install another phone line so that the two of you can have a chat.
4. As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your first instinct is to search for the “back” button.
5. You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a toilet!