The 10 most stupid things ever said by politicians all over the world. Thanks to StrangeCosmos.
1. “Queen Elizabeth Taylor.” – Thai Prime Minister Banharn Silpa-archa, referring to the Queen of England.
2. “In Iran, we don’t have homosexuals, like in your country.” – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, referring to the USA while addressing Columbia University.
3. “I would never approach a small-breasted woman.” – President Clinton, denying that he had sexually harassed Kathleen Willey.
4. “Life has become better, life has become more fun!” – Josef Stalin, during his mass repression of Russian citizens.
5. “I am not a communist and neither is the revolutionary movement.” – Fidel Castro.
6. “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” – George W. Bush.
7. “This is a great day for France!” – President Richard Nixon at French President Charles de Gaulle’s funeral.
8. “I’ve now been in 57 states – I think one left to go.” – Barack Obama at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.
9. “We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally.” – Nguen Co Thatch, Vietnamese Foreign Minister.
10. “I was in Germany over the weekend and President Putin of Germany gave one of the old Cold War speeches.” – Senator John McCain during his presidential run.