- If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on the right side of your mouth. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on the left side of your mouth.
- To make half a kilo of honey, bees must collect nectar from over 2 million individual flowers
- Heroin is the brand name of morphine once marketed by ‘Bayer’.
- Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult!
- People in nudist colonies play volleyball more than any other sport.
- Astronauts can’t belch – there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in their stomachs.
- Ancient Roman, Chinese and German societies often used urine as mouthwash.
- The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. In the Renaissance era, it was fashion to shave them off!
Hat tip to Todd I.