Skip to content
- I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- Borrow money from pessimists — they don’t expect it paid back.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don’t have film.
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.