The definition of the word conundrum is: something that is puzzling, or confusing.
Here are six conundrums of socialism in the USA :
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are ‘victims’.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! That pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.
Hat tip to Slick