With winter soon to be upon us, the roads can get a little treacherous… I would bet that 98% of Americans say “Oh Shit” before going in the ditch on a slippery road. The other 2% are from Ohio, and
This is better than Adam Sandler’s version [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULtglogZbR8[/youtube] Hat tip to Dr. Friedland
Q: Have you heard about McDonalds new Obama Value Meal? A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon? A: A fund raiser.
A little humor from Mr. Imwalle…
Love Departure Pain Compassion “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass… it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” Hat tip to Uncle Ronn
1. “Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.” 2. “He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.” 3. “It’s so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs.” 4. “Don’t pee down
This is an interesting viewpoint