Mark Clower is on a roll…
1. What do you call a drug ring in Cincinnati?
2. Four Cincinnati Bengals in a car, who’s driving?
3. Why can’t Chris Henry get into a huddle on the field anymore?
It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. The Cincinnati newspapers reported yesterday that Paul Brown Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Bengals?
“play better on grass.”
5. Coach Marvin Lewis has adopted a new “Honor System” for his
players… “Yes, your Honor. No, your Honor.”
6. The Bengals had an 8 and 5 season this year: 8 arrests,
7. The Bengals knew they had to do something for their defense, but they couldn’t get the defensive coordinator they really wanted:
8. How do the Bengals spend their first week at mini-camp?
Studying the Miranda Rights.