Ways in which to determine where drivers call home… Hat tip to StrangeCosmos
1) One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: New York
2) One hand on wheel, one finger out window: Chicago
3) One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston
4) One hand on wheel, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator: California *with gun in lap: L.A.
5) Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy
6) One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on game: Seattle
7) One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both on the brake, throwing a McDonalds bag out the window: Texas male
‘8) One hand constantly refocusing the rear-view mirror to show different angles of the hair, one hand going between mousse, brush, and rat-tail to keep the helmet hair going, both feet on the accelerator, poodle steering the car: Texas female
9) Both hands on steering wheel in a relaxed posture, eyes constantly checking the rear-view mirror to watch for visible emissions from their own or another’s car: Colorado
10) Four wheel drive pickup truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia male.