I didn’t intend to give this posting an innocuous title, but it kind of hits the nail on the head. An aphorism is a brief statement of truth or principle… They’re even better when they’re funny:
1. If I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, they’d eventually find me very attractive.
2. I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they’re flashing behind you.
3. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
4. I’m great at multi-tasking: I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
5. Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.