Courtesy of Jay Leno…
1. Mexico President Vicente Fox is in the U.S. for four days. Well that’s how it always starts. Four days, then three weeks, then four months.
2. Fox was greeted with a traditional American welcome when he arrived here. He was offered a job at Wal-Mart
3. Mexico President Vicente Fox arrived in the U.S. today. It’s official he’s the last one. Turn off the lights. They are all here now…don’t let the door hit you in the ass.
4. The Senate voted 63-34 to make English the official language of the United States. They say it’s a largely symbolic amendment with no real effect. You know like the congressional ethics bill.
5. I saw something very disturbing coming into work this morning on the freeway. A van coming from Mexico, 45 people crammed inside it. They weren’t illegals, its just gas is so expensive they were carpooling.
6. President Bush says that massive deportation is not reasonable. Why not? Mexico did it!