Good quotes courtesy of StrangeCosmos…
1. Get the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything. – Frank Dane
2. A man who cannot reason is a fool, a man who will not reason is a bigot, and a man who dare not reason is a slave. – William Drummond
3. If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing. – Anatole France
4. A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. – Baltasar Gracian
5. We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. The silliest woman can manage a clever man; but it needs a very clever woman to manage a fool. – Rudyard Kipling