From StrangeCosmos… You know you’re from Michigan, when:
1. You’ve never met any celebrities.
2. “Vacation” means going to Cedar Point.
3. At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of the Michigan/Michigan State game.
4. Half the change in your pocket is Canadian.
5. You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right.
6. Your idea of a traffic jam is 40 cars waiting to pass an orange barrel.
7. You’ve had to switch on the “heat” and the “A/C” in the same day.
8. Your little league game was snowed out.
9. When giving directions, you refer to “A Michigan Left”.
10. Your year has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction.
11. Owning a Japanese car was a hangin’ offense in your hometown.
12. You believe that “down south” means Toledo.