True or False: Can you guess which of the following are true or false?
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a bellybutton.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it’s from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop even your heart!
6. If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
7. Only seven per cent of the population are lefties.
8. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
9. Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until they are 2 to 6 years old.
10. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
11. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
12. The average housefly lives for one month.
13. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
14. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
15. The real reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
16. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in “An Officer and a Gentleman” and “Tootsie”.
17. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
18. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
All of these are True!