More great humor from StrangeCosmos… Did You Ever Wonder:
1. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor when you can’t drink and drive?
2. Why isn’t ‘phonetic’ spelled the way it sounds?
3. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
4. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
5. Why they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
6. Why we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
7. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it’s called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it’s called cargo?