Great quotes from Groucho Marx:
1. Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse.
2. I didn’t like the play, but then I saw it under adverse conditions – the curtain was up.
3. I don’t care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
4. I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.
5. I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
6. I remember the first time I had sex – I kept the receipt.
7. I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.