Humor about wives, courtesy of Roger Sines…
1. I married Miss Right. I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
2. I haven’t spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her.
3. Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
4. Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.
5. The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
6. How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get laundry done for free.
7. Just think, if it weren’t for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
8. If you want your wife to listen and pay undivided attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.
9. In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. Since then, neither God nor man has rested.
10. Why do men die before their wives? They want to.